10 Steps On How To Dropship From Amazon To Shopify In 2018
I’m actually surprised more entrepreneurs are not taking advantage of this method. Maybe because they are not even aware of it in the first place. That’s because technically it doesn’t exist. There is no direct dropshipping feature or option offered by Amazon, but there is a clever workaround. Keep reading and follow along because you are just a few simple steps away from an Aha! moment.
1. First and foremost, you need a Shopify store. Obviously.
2. And an Amazon account. I’m going to assume you already have one.
3. Browse around various Amazon product categories while brainstorming your niche.
4. Make a Shopping List on Amazon and add the desired products your want listed in your Shopify store. MAKE SURE all the products you list are labeled as PRIME. Meaning the product lives in an Amazon warehouse and is fulfilled by Amazon.
5. Add the products to your store manually along with product images, descriptions, etc.
6. Mark up the product price to a point you feel delivers a healthy profit margin with room to cover advertising cost to acquire customers.
7. Run paid traffic advertisement campaigns via Facebook, Google Adwords, and Instagram Influencers.
8. When you get a sale, go to Amazon and order that same item for your customer.
9. When placing an order, make sure to “order as gift” by checking off the box in your shopping cart. This removes the price you payed from your customer’s invoice. You can even add a little personalized note from your store.
10. Use your own billing address and information. For the shipping information, put your customers address where you want the package delivered. Amazon will send the product directly to your customer without you ever seeing it.
Rinse and repeat steps 7 through 10 while collecting your profits.
- While you want to make sure all the products you choose to list on your Shopify store from Amazon are Prime, do not, I repeat do not use your Amazon Prime Membership to abuse the free two day shipping. That is directly against Amazon policy and may result in termination of your Amazon account. Simply pay for shipping yourself (about $5 – $7 will cover most orders) and offset the cost by charging your customer shipping on Shopify.
- If you’re concerned whether or not your customer will receive an Amazon branded box, they will. The majority of consumers are fully aware of the dropshipping concept and don’t really care as long as they received their product. And if you include a personalized note on the gift invoice that mentions your brand, nine times out of ten the customer will assume your online business simply sells on Amazon too as so many other companies do.
That concludes the Amazon to Shopify dropshipping guide. I hope you enjoyed it and that it brought value to your business.
Comment down below to let me know what you think and remember to share. Thanks!
Buy A Shopify StoreKickstart your next online business with our ready made Shopify stores. Save valuable time, money, and energy on design and development.
We create simplicity for our clients. Our Shopify stores are niche, well researched, and meticulously designed with you in mind.
Learn how you can become a successful entrepreneur, start your own business, and make money online with your own Shopify store.
Visit our free Shopify Academy to develop advanced marketing techniques and grow your online business with our guides.